Saturday, August 4, 2012

My girl....

I guess you'd say... what can make me feel this way? My girl!
Praise Jesus in heaven our 30 day wait is over and that makes sweet Maran Grace officially and legally ours! What a wonderful day coming at the end of an emotionally exhausting few weeks!
We legally have a second daughter! Now on to get the US Immigration office to recognize it and we will really be on our way!  Levi's 30 day waiting period ends Thursday, August 9 and after we receive our paperwork we can file for I600 approval with US Immigration. Another step closer to bringing our sweet ones home.
Please pray for the CONA paperwork and birth certificates to come soon! We can't apply without them and who knows how long it will take the court to create a birth certificate for the kids, then on to more waiting for US immigration approval! Thanks for journeying with us! We are so excited!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment