Friday, June 8, 2012

Yay baby boy!

Just got an email that our sweet son pulled himself up for the first time today!! Yay! What a treasure in my inbox this afternoon. I am so proud of him! He is 10 months old and pulling up! That is right about when Wheeler did too! Our caseworker said he was pretty "thin" or malnourished when he got there but is putting on weight quickly and eating a LOT! Yay baby boy!
I am so excited to know about this little first and so thankful our caseworker was there when it happened! She said she was cheering for him! What a blessing to know our little one is growing and developing and being cheered for half way around the world!
post signature

2 comments:

  1. So exciting! I am enjoying reading your blog, referred to me by Carla:) Hope to be in your shoes one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. go precious baby! go! i can't wait to squeeze him one day.

    ReplyDelete